Founded in 1995, M1 Partnership (formerly the M1 agency) opened its doors as an alternative to a “big agency” mind-set and operating model. Agility, cost efficiency, accountability and the CROSS-POLLINATION™ of multiple disciplines quickly became our working ethos. After years of solving diverse and multifaceted marketing and communications challenges for a wide variety of blue-chip clients, our business model has evolved into a new hybrid – part agency, part consultancy, fully integrated and totally unique. This in turn has produced a number of core attributes and significant benefits for clients.
- An expertise in crystallizing a unified vision, which is then translated into sales-generating and brand-building, integrated marketing and communications
- A comprehensive development and implementation process that helps accelerate work flow and generate significant cost savings
- An organization without layers that promotes greater responsiveness, coordination and communication
- A flexible and scalable team structure, assembled to meet the specific needs of our clients
- An extensive and substantial set of core capabilities, provided by an experienced and multidisciplined staff
- A fee-based compensation model that is straightforward, equitable and designed to ensure that clients are never forced to subsidize resources they don’t want or need
Today, we’re leveraging our expertise and experience to create what we like to think of as a launching pad for a wide variety of marketing initiatives, including the introduction of new products, services and companies. All of which makes M1 an ideal partner, whether it’s a business just getting off the ground, or an established brand looking to jump-start something new.